Pneumatic ball valve is a ball valve equipped with a pneumatic actuator. The execution speed of pneumatic actuators is relatively fast. The fast switching speed is 0.05 seconds/time, so it is usually called a pneumatic quick-cut ball valve. Pneumatic ball valves are usually equipped with various accessories, such as solenoid valves, air source treatment triples, limit switches, positioners, control boxes, etc., to achieve local control and remote centralized control. The valve can be controlled in the control room. , No need to go to the scene or manual control of high-altitude hazards, which saves human resources, time and safety to a large extent.
The pneumatic ball valve has a simple and compact structure, reliable sealing and convenient maintenance. The sealing surface and the spherical surface are often in a closed state and are not easily corroded by the medium. Simple operation and convenient maintenance. Suitable for general working fluids such as water, solvent, acid, natural gas, etc., mainly used for cutting off. Or connecting the medium in the pipeline, it can also be used for fluid adjustment and control. Compared with other types of valves, pneumatic ball valves have the advantages of angular stroke output torque, fast opening, stable and reliable, and wide range of applications:
1. The thrust bearing reduces the friction torque of the valve stem, so that the valve stem can run smoothly and flexibly for a long time.
2. Anti-static function: A spring is set between the ball valve, the valve stem and the valve body to draw out the static electricity generated during the switching process.
3. Since materials such as polytetrafluoroethylene have good self-lubricating properties, the friction loss with the ball is small, and the pneumatic ball valve has a long service life.
4. Small fluid resistance: Pneumatic ball valves have small fluid resistance among all valves. Even with the reduced diameter pneumatic ball valve, the fluid resistance is relatively small.
5. Reliable valve stem sealing: Since the valve stem only rotates and does not move up and down, the stem packing seal is not easy to be damaged, and the sealing capacity increases with the increase of medium pressure.
6. The valve seat has good sealing performance: the sealing ring made of elastic materials such as polytetrafluoroethylene is easy to seal, and the valve sealing ability of the pneumatic ball valve increases with the increase of the medium pressure.
7. The fluid resistance is small, and the full-bore ball valve basically has no flow resistance.
8. Simple structure, small size and light weight.
9. Closed and reliable. It has two sealing surfaces. The sealing surface materials of the ball valve are widely used in various plastics. It has good sealing performance and can achieve complete sealing. It is also widely used in vacuum systems.
10. Easy to operate, fast opening and closing, only need to rotate 90° from fully open to fully closed, which is convenient for remote control.
11. Convenient maintenance, simple ball valve structure, and the sealing ring is generally movable, which is easy to disassemble and replace.
12. When fully open or fully closed, the sealing surface of the ball and the valve seat are isolated from the medium, and the medium will not erode the valve sealing surface when the medium passes.
13. It has a wide range of applications, ranging from a few millimeters to several meters in diameter, and can be applied from high vacuum to high pressure.
14. Because the ball valve has wiping performance during the opening and closing process, it can be used in media containing suspended solid particles.
15. The processing accuracy is high, the cost is expensive, and it is not suitable for use at high temperatures. If there are impurities in the pipeline, it is easy to be blocked by the impurities, causing the valve to fail to open.
Working power supply: DC24V, AC220V, AC380V and other voltage levels.
Input control signal: DC4-20MA or DC1-5V.
Feedback control signal: DC4-20MA (load resistance below 500 ohms)
By receiving signals from industrial automation control systems (such as 4-20mA), drive the valve to change the cross-sectional area between the valve core and the valve seat, and control the flow, temperature, pressure and other process parameters of the pipeline medium. Realize automatic adjustment function.
The new electric control valve actuator has the function of feeding clothes, accepts a unified 4-20mA or 1-5V·DC standard signal, converts the current signal into the corresponding linear displacement, and continuously adjusts the internal fluid pressure, flow, temperature, liquid level and other processes parameter.
1 New energy field
The world is facing the problem of energy shortage, and China is in the process of industrialization and urbanization. The demand for energy will continue to grow, and the contradiction between energy supply and demand will become increasingly prominent. With the increasing shortage of conventional oil and gas resources and the continuous expansion of the scale of new energy development, it can be expected that the application of valves in the field of clean and new energy will also achieve rapid growth, and the demand for valves in the field of clean and new energy will become a new development in the valve market in the future . engine.
2 Metallurgical Industry
With the long-term rapid growth of my country's economy and the demand for steel, the iron and steel metallurgical industry has become an important basic industry of the national economy, a supporting industry for industrialization, and a technology, capital, resource, and energy-intensive industry. Energy conservation, consumption reduction and resource conservation are major issues that urgently need to be resolved in today's metallurgical industry. The metallurgical industry is also facing the transformation and updating of original equipment, eliminating outdated equipment with high energy consumption and heavy environmental pollution. How can the development of the iron and steel industry move to a higher level? Energy conservation, environmental protection, and optimization of the variety structure are increasing. This requires that with the support of a large number of advanced equipment, steel metallurgical valves have a huge market. Energy saving and emission reduction valve equipment has more potential markets.
With the development of the times, the progress of science and technology, and the continuous improvement of people's living standards, the application fields of the biochemical industry continue to expand and extend, followed by the mass, modern, and automated industrial production of medical supplies. The valve is an indispensable control pipe fitting in the fermentation workshop of modern pharmaceutical factories. It is used to cut off or communicate with steam, water, culture medium, air and other fluids, adjust the flow of the fluid, and control the pressure in the pipe or container.
4 Chemical Fiber Industry
Since the 20th century, with the development of polymer materials, chemical fibers have begun to be produced. The emergence of chemical fibers has changed the history of mankind using natural fibers as textile fiber raw materials for thousands of years, and opened up a broad prospect for obtaining new and excellent textile fibers. The raw materials of chemical fiber come from petroleum, natural gas, coal, agricultural and forestry by-products, etc. With the rapid development of the petroleum industry, the types, quantity and technical level of synthetic fibers have far exceeded the production of man-made fibers. In the production process of the chemical fiber industry, the safety and stability of the piping system is the key to production. Valve products must be able to cope with the complex working conditions of the chemical fiber piping system, so that the piping system can operate more freely during the production process.
5 drugs and pesticides
With the development of the pesticide and pharmaceutical industry, the requirements for cleaning, sterilization and sealing of reaction equipment in the production process of pesticide and pharmaceutical are becoming more and more stringent. Therefore, valves used under working conditions are often required to achieve zero leakage to avoid contamination of drugs during the manufacturing process. The entire operating space has no irritating smell, no smoke and dust, which puts forward strict requirements on the valve manufacturing industry. At the same time, under the development trend of the pesticide industry, various valves will be more widely used in the pesticide and pharmaceutical industries.